Congratulations on being a #WITCOMMIT!
You’re probably wondering, what’s next? Here are some important dates and deadlines to keep on your radar.
1. Activate your Wentworth email address: Now that our deposit deadline has passed, your Wentworth email is ready for use! To activate your email, click the email link in the top right hand corner of your LConnect home page or visit email.wit.edu. Enter your username which can be found at the bottom of your acceptance letter, and your temporary password which is the same as the temporary password for LConnect. Once you login, make sure you follow the instructions to change your password. Once your Wentworth email is active, be proactive and check it often. From here on out, this is how we will communicate with you.
Having technical issues? Contact our Division of Technology Services (DTS) at 617-989-4500.
2. Register for Orientation by June 9: At this point, you should have received an email from the Office of Student Engagement Attending New Student Orientation (NSO) is mandatory, and fun! It is your opportunity to explore campus and make connections with other members of the class of #WIT2021. You will also learn which courses you will be taking in your first semester and how to register for them. Read more about what to expect at Orientation here!
Transfer Students: Transfer students are invited and encouraged to attend a transfer orientation on July 25. More information will come at a later date!
International Students: We understand the high cost of travel, so we also do not require International Students to attend New Student Orientation. We do require International Students to attend Welcome Week and International Student Orientation which will take place right before the start of classes.
Questions about NSO? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Living on Campus? Complete the Housing Agreement and Roommate Questionnaire: Both the housing agreement and roommate matching questionnaire will become available to students on June 1. Students are not required to participate in the roommate questionnaire. Students are welcome to room with a friend from high school or someone that they meet at orientation. The questionnaire is a means of pairing students up with a roommate based on living preferences.
4. E-Bills available on June 21: Log into LConnect to access your bill. Students should also remember to assign their parent as a proxy on their account, especially if their parent is paying the bill.
E-Bill questions? Contact the Student Service Center 617-989-4020 or email@example.com.
5. Housing Selection July 10-15: Students will be notified of their housing selection slot, which will specify their date and time to choose housing. If you have already found a roommate at NSO (yay!), the student with the earlier selection time will place both themselves and their roommate in a room.
Wondering about housing? Contact Housing & Residential Life 617-989-4160 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Documents Due August 3: Fall 2017 bill, immunization form, and student insurance plan waiver or insurance enrollment form are due on this day.
For more information, contact the Student Service Center 617-989-4020 or email@example.com.
Official High School Transcripts with the date of graduation should be submitted to the admissions office once they are available. This document certifies that you have successfully completed high school and are eligible to attend Wentworth this coming fall. This document has to be an official transcript from your high school.
*Please note: Transfer students are required to submit their final College transcripts before enrolling in the Fall.
Electronic documents submitted through an official document transfer service (i.e. Common App or Naviance) are acceptable.
Documents may also be submitted by mail to Admissions at the following address:
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Office of Admissions
550 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA 02115
As always, contact Admissions at 617-989-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions or concerns. We are happy to help!