If you’ve wanted to access Wentworth’s Blackboard system from your mobile device, the time has come! We’ve enabled Blackboard Mobile Learn so now you can download the free app from either the Apple App store or Google Play and pay no in app fees to access our Blackboard system.
When to use Blackboard Mobile Learn App:
- Reading Discussion Board, Blog, Wiki and Journal posts
- Short posts to Discussion Board, Blogs, Wikis and Journals
- Checking Grades
- Checking Announcements
- Reading Documents
- Viewing images and videos
Web-based Blackboard Learn is better for:
- Completing assignments – can only attach image files in the Mobile app
- Taking tests – not all tests are mobile compatible
- Creating long Discussion Board, Blog, Wiki and Journal posts
To connect: Search for “Wentworth Institute of Technology” when you first launch the app. Login with your Wentworth Blackboard username and password.
Configure Push Notifications to allow Blackboard to notify you when changes occur in your courses.