This Personal Message went out to the entire Institute this morning (5/22/2012). Please note the new locations below. Also, quiet classrooms continue to be available in Dobbs 203 and Willson 103.
“Due to the construction activity in Beatty Hall many offices and classrooms have moved to temporary locations until early-mid June. Below is a list of offices, services and classes that have been moved and where their new locations are on campus:
· Alumni Library: Now located in Trailer 102 (TR 102) in front of Wentworth Hall. This location has three scanners, an iMac with AutoCAD, and the reserves materials. If you need a book or a journal- simply give the circulation staff the call numbers or journal citation information; the library staff will retrieve the materials for you.
Main Library Number: 617-989-4040
Main Number: 617-989-4040
Text a librarian: 617-600-5989
· The Learning Center: Now located in TR 102. All tutoring will take place in our new location until further notice. This includes all appointments, Math 620 Weekly Study Group and Math drop in hours.
To make an appointment, please go to: http://wit.edu/academics/resource/
· DTS Help Desk: Now located in the Casella Gallery on the first floor in Annex Central. The Print Center will remain open in Beatty Hall for all printing and plotting needs.
· Humanities and Management Faculty Offices: Now located in various locations on campus for a detailed list go to http://blogs.wit.edu/flanagan-campus-center/. For specific office hours and availability, please contact your professor directly.
· CPCE Classes: The following classes have been moved to Annex Central 210
o TCAD-01, AutoCAD
o CCEV115-71, Construction Graphics
o CMGT420-91, Construction Project Scheduling
o COMP120-51, Computer Science Using C
· All other Classes: For a detailed list of classes and where they are now located go to http://blogs.wit.edu/flanagan-campus-center/.
Beatty Hall and the Flanagan Campus Center will remain open during the construction. The following classrooms have been reserved to provide quiet space to study and work:
· Dobbs 203, Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5pm
· Wilson 103, Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
· Watson Auditorium, Wednesdays, 8 am – 5 pm
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Peter Gugliotta at 4782. Thank you.”
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.