A few years back we had so much construction on campus that we needed to reserve quiet spaces just for commuter students to use to get work done without interruption. Thankfully, the days of constant drilling and hammering in Beatty Hall are over. But we still have students that request reserved classrooms because of the many distractions that may exist elsewhere on campus. In order to serve this need, we have reserved some classrooms for Commuter Study Space as you prepare for finals.
Commuter Study Space classrooms will have information on wellness and stress-relief activities happening on campus during finals, tutoring services on campus, and fun freebies! The schedule is below:
Commuter Study Space :: Spring 2014
- April 7th-11th, 9am-12pm, Ira Allen 122
- April 14th & 15th, 12pm-2pm, Ira Allen 122
- April 14th & 15th, 2pm-4pm, Wentworth 214
Unable to attend Commuter Study Space but looking for other spots to be productive on or near campus? Check these out!
- Library in Beatty Hall
- The Learning Center (Beatty 402)
- Pavilion seating in the Flanagan Campus Center
- Break-out spaces in the Flanagan Campus Center
- Club office/study room in the Flanagan Campus Center
- Intercultural Center in the Flanagan Campus Center
- New Student Programs Study Room in the Flanagan Campus Center (Beatty 031c)
- Empty classrooms
- Ira Allen lobby and study rooms
- Meeting rooms in the Flanagan Campus Center
- Residence Halls (work with a residential student on a project in the comfort of their residence hall).
- Public Libraries in Boston or in your hometown (including Boston Public Library’s main location in Copley Square).
- Cafeteria and the back of the cafeteria. This also includes MassArt cafeteria and coffee shop.
- Visit a nearby Colleges of the Fenway campus center for a change of scenery.
- On a nice day you can use the quad, Fens park area and Evans Way Park to relax, review notes or study.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.