LIT invites you to join our workshops and drop-in sessions:
- Fri, May 5th – 9am-10am – Getting Your Course Ready for All Students – Beatty 103 — Enroll now!
- Opening Days Drop-in Sessions
- Mon May 8th – 9am-3pm – Beatty 103
- Tues May 9th – 9am-3pm – Beatty 103
- Thurs May 11th – 9am-3pm – Beatty 103
- Fri May 12th – 9am-3pm – Beatty 103
- Tues-Thurs June 6-8th – Faculty Summer Institute – Course Development at Wentworth– 9am–2pm – Library Program Room — Build or update a course using proven methods to increase engagement and student outcomes. Seats are limited so enroll now for this 3-day Course Development Institute!
- Tues, June 13th – 9am-1pm– Deepen Student Engagement in Lectures with Echo360 – Library Program Room — Take you lectures to the next level using an active learning platform. You can embed polling and gather analytics. Students can flag slides they have questions on, submit questions, and take notes in sync with your material. Enroll Now!
- June 14th – 10am-12pm – Use Bb Assignments? Align Them with Program Outcomes! – Library Program Room—Learn how to shamelessly align existing assignments with program and institute outcomes to automate collection of student learning artifacts for accreditation and program improvement. Demonstrations on the half-hour with hands-on support, so Sign-Up and bring your computer!
- Midterm Drop-in Sessions
- Mon June 26th – 9am-3pm – Beatty 103
- Mon June 26th – Virtual – 7pm-8pm — details on wit.edu/lit calendar
- Tues June 27th – 9am-3pm – Beatty 103
- Finals Drop-in Sessions
- Fri August 18th – 10am-3pm – Beatty 103
- Mon August 21st – 9am-12pm – Beatty 103
- Mon August 21st – Virtual – 7pm-8pm — details on wit.edu/lit calendar
Look for our Newsletters twice a term – find past newsletters on wit.edu/lit
Visit us in Annex Central 205 — Follow us on twitter: @lit_at_wit
Have a great Summer Term! Lynn, Ron, Don, and Tes