In case you missed any of the tips, discussions, or useful resources throughout the Data Privacy Day events this month, we have consolidated a few of the key links below:
- Collection of guest author blogs from StaySafeOnline.org, covering a wide range of privacy issues and tips.
- #ChatDPD Twitter Chats that took place this month.
- January 7th – “Make a New Resolution: Stay On Track While Protecting Your Health Information”
- January 14th – “Privacy is Good for Your Business”
- January 21st – “Things You Should Known About Your Privacy On the Go”
- Various tips tweeted from @InfoSec_WIT throughout January.
- Top privacy tips from StaySafeOnline.org
Data Privacy Day may be over, but we are going to continue along with EDUCAUSE in celebrating Data Privacy Month! Follow us on Twitter (@InfoSec_WIT), on the web (WIT Information Security Site), and our blog (Information Security Blog).