- Installation of a water bottle refill station in Beatty Hall cafe and in the Schumann fitness center.
- Cellphone charging station in the Flanagan campus center.
- Hosted an open forum with the Office of Housing and Residential Life where students learned of the new Gender Neutral Housing options.
- Hosted an open forum with the Provost, Dr. Russell Pinizzotto, where students and faculty learned about the new E.P.I.C. initiative.
- Hosted an open forum with Chartwells where students were able to voice their concerns and ideas to help improve campus dining.
- Installation of hand sanitizers at every residence hall elevator lobby.
- New TV in Beatty Hall Cafeteria.
- Student input into the design of the new Flannagan Campus Center.
- Re-Upgrade of Lenovo Laptops from T-Series to W-Series.
- Changes in service and food options in the Beatty Hall Cafeteria.
- Various goodwill events such as Mission Hill Street Cleanup and raising money for the Jimmy Fund.
- Centralization of student club organization through SLP and OrgSync.